Who doesn’t love a good warm gooey brownie? And this Chocolate Walnut Fudge Brownies are one of my all-time favorite treats. These are ultra rich, moist, chewy, chocolaty and loaded with crunchy walnuts throughout. It’s super simple to make with no fancy ingredients and no fancy equipment, they are perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Walnut Brownies are a simple one-bowl recipe easy enough for any day of the week. Rich, fudge brownies filled with toasted walnuts and chocolate chips for a decadent and delicious dessert. What’s not to love? Add a cold glass of milk and I’m in heaven!
I love this one- bowl brownies recipe because it’s so easy to make. It’s also an easy recipe to customize.
These are some of the best brownies we’ve ever had—fudge in the middle and chewy on the outside with a shiny, crackly top. The butter and walnuts adds a rich, nutty flavor.
These chocolate walnut brownies are amazing in every bite. Made with good quality chocolate, and filled with walnuts these chocolate walnut brownies are a luxurious treat. The recipe is super simple, which makes it a perfect dessert to take with you at a party or when you are simply in the mood for some fudgy chocolate goodness.
Lets see how to make this goeoey brownie,
CHOCOLATE CHIP WALNUT BROWNIE RECIPE:
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup butter,softened at room temperature
1 cup chocolate, good quality chopped
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup roasted walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 9″x9″ square baking pan.
- In a double boiler over low heat, melt butter and half of the chopped chocolate together and remove from heat.
- When the chocolate/butter mixture has cooled a little whisk in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts and remaining chocolate.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan and make some texture then top with some chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- It is important to cool the chocolate/butter mixture before adding the eggs else the eggs will cook.
- You can also used any of favorite nuts and chocolate chips in this recipes.It is completely customizable as per your preference.
Are you making this recipe? Then don’t forget to like and leave your comments for this recipe! I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and tag BlendOfSpicesbySara on Instagram with the hashtag #blendofspicesbysara