This no-bake paleo and vegan cheesecake is perfectly refreshing for those who just want something sweet without derailing their appetite! Gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free holiday treat!
This dessert is a drool-worthy cross between cheesecake and chocolate-covered with cranberry and pistachios. These bite-size cashew cheesecake is made quickly in a blender or food processor, then chilled before eating!
These freezer-friendly Cheesecake bites are filled with mood-boosting antioxidants and creamy cashew coconut. These desserts are uber simple to make, too!
You’ll just need a food processor, an ice cube tray, and some simple ingredients to get started. The key is to evenly coat each silicone mold with enough melted chocolate to create a sturdy shell for the cheesecake filling. It’s important to take your time with each step, since you don’t want to make your chocolate shells too brittle. Added coconut oil will help set the filling into place, while also adding plenty of anti-inflammatory benefits.
The 5-ingredient filling: Soaked cashews, coconut milk, coconut oil,vanilla essence and honey. So good, so creamy, so insanely delicious you’ll want to drink it with a straw.
Next you get to pick your own flavor- this is where the fun begins!
Of course, you could leave them as is. They’re extremely delicious plain. But, to perk them up a bit I created christmas theme cheese cake with cranberry and pistachios.
There’s something about bite-sized desserts I love.
- They are cute
- They are the perfect portion
- They are fun to make
That’s enough reasons to make these cheesecake bites, right?
This cheesecake recipe is a no-bake one making it PERFECT for those days you don’t want to turn on the oven.
Creamy Cashew-Coconut Cheesecake Bites RECIPE
Total Time : 3 hrs 30 mins
Prep Time : 15 mins
Serves : 12
12 oz dark chocolate chips, melted
1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight and drained
1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
2 tbsp cup coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp raw honey
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp of chopped cranberries
2 tbsp of chopped pistachios
- Melt chocolate chips using a double boiler with a tbsp of coconut oil until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Use a teaspoon to spoon the melted chocolate into the ice cube tray and use a clean finger to coat sides and bottom. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine soaked cashews, coconut milk, coconut oil, raw honey and vanilla essence in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Mix the chopped cranberries and pistachios into the cream.
- Fill ice cube molds and top with melted chocolate.
- Return the mold to the freezer for another 3-4 hours. Gently pop the bites out of the mold. Store leftovers in freezer.
Are you making this recipe? Then don’t forget to like and leave your comments for this recipe! I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and tag BlendOfSpicesbySara on Instagram with the hashtag #blendofspicesbysara