When it comes to fall recipes, hearty warming soups are more than perfect. And this Autumn Vegetable Linguine Soup has all the best flavors of fall, plus comforting additions of linguine(pasta) and sprinkle of cheese and crusty bread finishes things off beautifully. Its a prefect treat for your taste buds.
This fresh vegetable and pasta all-in-one pot soup is perfect for any weeknight dinner or easy lunch. Nutritious, filling and a satisfying bowl of this soup is very simple and easy to prepare.
When the weather cools down and you’re in the mood for cozy comfort food, a warm bowl of soup is always a good option to warm you up. And this hearty bowl is packed with all the ingredients you crave on a chilly fall night.
Here I have prepared with carrot, potato , sweet potato, sweet corn,green peas and tomatoes.But you can add any of your favorite vegetables as well to it.
And you can use any varieties of pasta to this recipe, it will just taste yum.
AUTUMN VEGETABLE LINGUINE SOUP RECIPE
1 cup carrot,roughly chopped
1 small potato,roughly chopped
1/2 cup sweet potato,roughly chopped
2 tomatoes,roughly chopped
1/4 of medium sized onion
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp of sweet corn
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
1/4 cup of green peas
salt as per required
1/4 pound linguine
1/4 cup grated cheese
1/4 tsp black pepper,fresh-ground
Pinch red-chilli flakes (optional)
- In a pressure cooker, add all the veggies(carrot,potato,tomatoes,sweet potato,sweet corn),onion and little salt along with 4 cups of water.Cook for 3 whistle or until the veggies are cooked well.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally and let it cool down completely.
- Once its cooled add the veggies to blender with little vegetable stock from the cooker.
- Blend to a smooth puree.
- In heavy bottom pan,heat olive oil and add the finely chopped garlic.Then add 1/4 cup of green peas,2 tbsp of sweet corn and saute for 2-3 mins.
- Then add the blended puree to the pan.Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 mins by partially covered and stirring occasionally.
- Add the linguine, red chilli flakes and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is done, 15 to 20 minutes longer.
- Check for salt and stir the black pepper into the soup.
- Top each serving with some of the grated cheese and enjoy.
Are you making this recipe? Then don’t forget to like and leave your comments for this recipe! I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and tag BlendOfSpicesbySara on Instagram with the hashtag #blendofspicesbysara