Super soft,moist and delicious Chocolate chip Banana bread recipe made in one bowl! The very best way to use up overripe bananas and packed full of flavor!
Chocolate Chip Banana bread is a moist, cake-like bread that is a made using ripe, mashed bananas and fist full of choclate chips.The BEST Banana bread for breakfast or snack!
This is my family’s very favorite Banana Bread Recipe,it is easy, moist, and simply perfect!
I love this recipe as it has simple ingredients and very easy it is to make.
The secret to make delicious moist,sweet and flavorful chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple of simple ingredients.The main three ingredients are a very ripe,almost ready-to-trash bananas,melted butter and sour cream.
Sour cream adds even more moisture while still provide structure.Its my secret ingredient in so many of my dessert recipes.As its slightly sour which helps to balance out the sweetness of bananas,chocolate and sugar.
Lets get into the recipe,
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
3 ripe and mashed banana
1 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour/Maida
1 tsp of baking soda
Fistful of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the following dry ingredients the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the melted butter and sugars until you reach a creamy consistency.
- Now add in the mashed bananas,eggs,sour cream and vanilla extract.Mix well until everything are combined well
- Once all of the wet ingredients are mixed together, fold in the dry ingredients. Then, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into loaf pan and spread it even. Sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top if you like.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs. Let it cool completely before removing from the pan.
- Store at room temperature in an air-tight container.
Are you making this recipe? Then don’t forget to like and leave your comments for this recipe! I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and tag BlendOfSpicesbySara on Instagram with the hashtag #blendofspicesbysara